Friday, October 22, 2010

my dog wears clothes! 004


my dog wears clothes! 004
Originally uploaded by picable
Hi, its me, Fefe. I'm talking to you. My mom said I was all grown up now and I could start talking in my blog instead of her having to show off all my baby pictures.

I have my own email address, too. Its yourdogshopshere@yahoo.com in case any of you dogs out there got something to say to me--I'm at that address.

Now my mom makes me these really great sweaters to wear because I get cold really easy. She says its because I'm small boned and have short hair and I'm too close to the floor. Whatever. I used to hate wearing clothes but then I found out there are a lot of good reasons for me to wear them. Such as these sweaters keep me warm and I get lots of compliments on them.

Okay, so my mom makes way too many sweaters for just me to wear all by myself. And you know how people are always looking for ways to bring in money to pay bills and keep the landlord happy? Well, so I opened up me a store on Etsy.com. The address to it is: www.etsy.com/shop/yourdogshopshere and I'm inviting all you dogs on the internet to come check it out. OK? This is my way of helping my mom out with the bills because afterall, she does take real good care of me and always has. Its a grownup thing for me to do, she even hugged my neck and told me thank you.

Now she puts a lot of time and effort into making these. Your human might say $30 is a bit much, but I'm here to tell you that she only makes 10cents an hour for her labor and the rest goes to cover her expenses. I know she's worth more than that, but she says we can't overcharge folks just because its wrong to do that. Besides, she says its not the customers fault that it takes her like a week almost to make one little doggie sweater. How about we show her some support for her efforts and go check out my store. OK?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/yourdogshopshere
Oh, and if you live in the USA she won't charge you nothing to ship no matter how many items you buy.
Love you all,

Fefe

No comments: