Friday, November 12, 2010

We sure have come a long way


100_1330
Originally uploaded by picable
Hiya everybody, its me, Fefe talking to you.

This photo was taken two years ago. We lived in an apartment back then and I was not much more than a pup. My mom made me this coat. It was a little small for me, but I had a friend that it fit perfectly so he ended up with it.

I miss my friends back at the apartment but I like the house we are living in now. I can sing along with this commercial I like on tv and no one says to hush. I like that! Also, I get to run and jump and somedays I chase my mom up and down the hall. She will duck into a doorway thinking I don't know where she's at and then she jumps out at me and I pretend to be surprised and run from her. I do that so she'll chase me. I love playing games with my mom like that.

My mom got me a puppy to play with, but my daddy said I was mean to it so he gave it back. I wonder if I'll ever get another one? I like to scrap with other dogs and daddy says I need to quit doing that.

No comments: